Welcome to The Inn at Hans Meadow
in Christiansburg, Virginia
Searching for a Bed and Breakfast in New River Valley Area?
Looking for a place to enjoy today’s comforts while being surrounded by History?
Attending a sporting event at Virginia Tech or Radford University?
Whatever your journey, The Inn at Hans Meadow welcomes you!
Our circa 1849 mansion offers the classic elegance of a 19th century home joined with the convenience and technology of a 21st century inn. Rich in history, this Bed and Breakfast is tucked away on almost 3 acres of land. Guests can enjoy a walk in our English Boxwood maze which is over 125 years old. Our Siberian Elm has been certified the largest and oldest in the state by the Virginia Forestry Department. The beautiful fishpond, which features a waterfall, fountain and surrounding deck, is a lovely place to relax and enjoy your morning cup of coffee.
The Inn features:
- King and Queen rooms with private baths (several featuring jetted tubs)
- Deluxe gourmet breakfast
- Microwaves, refrigerators and Keurig beverage centers in each room
- Climate controlled thermostats in each room
- Central air conditioning
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Flat panel LED TV’s with cable and Netflix
- Government, corporate and extended stay rates available
- Special group rates available for local sporting events
Experience yesterday’s history.
Enjoy today’s comfort.
Make tomorrow’s memories.