Welcome to The Inn at Hans Meadow
in Christiansburg, Virginia
Searching for a Bed and Breakfast in the New River Valley area?
Looking for a place to enjoy today’s comforts while being surrounded by history?
Attending a sporting event at Virginia Tech or Radford University?
Whatever your journey, The Inn at Hans Meadow welcomes you!
Our circa 1849 mansion offers the classic elegance of a 19th century home joined with the convenience and technology of a 21st century inn. Rich in local history, this Bed and Breakfast is tucked away on almost 3 acres of land. Our Siberian Elm has been certified the largest and oldest in the state by the Virginia Forestry Department. The beautiful fishpond, which features a waterfall and surrounding deck, is a lovely place to relax and enjoy your morning cup of coffee. Cool nights are cozy while sitting around the fire pit, sharing stories and maybe even some S'mores in the company of new friends.
The Inn features:
- King and Queen rooms with private baths (several featuring jetted tubs)
- Deluxe gourmet breakfast
- Microwaves, refrigerators and Keurig beverage centers in each room
- Climate controlled thermostats in each room
- Central air conditioning in the Main house
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Flat panel LED TV’s with cable
- Government and corporate rates available
- Special group rates available for local sporting events
Experience yesterday’s history.
Enjoy today’s comfort.
Make tomorrow’s memories.